Metal wall unit designed by Tjerk Reijenga in the 1950s for Pilastro.
Very nice Dutch modernist design.
Pilastro is less known compared to the Tomado wall units from the same period, but are much nicer, better quality and there are much more parts to add, like cabinets, lamps, desk tops and more. All made of powder coated colorfull metal.
This unit consists of:
- 1 cabinet with sliding doors ; w: 0,97 ; d: 0,295
- 1 lamp ; w: 0,97
- 1 perforated tray ; w: 0,97
- 1 desk top with 2 perforated drawers
- 3 shelves ; w: 0,38 ; 2 shelves d: 0,27 and 1 shelf d: 0,20
- 1 perforated magazine shelf ; w: 0,38
All in a fantastic color combination: white, green, black, grey and blue..
Very functional and good looking.
The unit is in good original condition, little traces of use due to time and usage.
We have a very large collection of Pilastro in stock, this is just an example.
Please feel free to let us know what you would like.